Tuesday, November 28, 2017

My Bonus Life


A lot of times I find that to help me get through this life and the struggles I have, I write. I have many, many experiences that some would ask, "How are you sane?" and it gives me the opportunity to share my testimony of how I got or am getting through those challenging experiences.  With being a blended family, I know there are many out there that want to read others trials to see if it will help them get through theirs. We are on this earth to share and help one another to live a happy life. Not to feel abandoned and that life is hopeless.

One of the most challenging times I have had was when I blended my family with my husbands.  His ex-wife agreed that their children should live with us and I went from raising my three who were 17, 18 and 19, to raising an 8 and 10 year old. This was mind blowing to me because my life had done so many changes within 3 months that I kind of had a melt down. It would be different if I was the bio Mom but it was now out of my control as a bonus mom and that was mentally hard for me to wrap my mind around.

It has been 5 and a half years now and we are still happily together :) and everything is slowly blending easier for all of us but I have to admit I still have moments of mouth dropping to the floor, what do I do?

My Bonus Life is my venue to vent (not bash), encourage, get encouragement from those of you who are in the same boat and to keep choosing the right.

My blog...
My Bonus Life

Blessings~ Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! You are helping make this a better place for everyone. :)